Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Adidas to Timberland

This is my more or less 7 years Adidas. I wore this since my 2nd year at HBP, USM,.. Lots of place have been touched along the years! Phuket (ombak jahat tragedy =p), Medan, Singapore, Bandung, Melbourne, Sydney n the list goes on,.. Haih,.. It's really hurt and hard to let go when it has became part of your life (erks,.. i mean 'harta kesayangan'). It's okay may be it's time for me to have new 1 to suite my need at site. Please Scroll Down


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*



Yeay! It's Timberland!!! This is my new LOVE (additional to my LOVE item collection, hahaha) My Adidas broke down on last last n last Wednesday just after i had my luncheon at Maju Junction. And for 2 days i had to borrow my sister's sport shoe which not suite for site worker like me,... its flat~ can u imagine to wear flat sport shoe when u have to climb the stairs, n do inspection to the 20th stories building and the list goes on every day,.. I had a very uncomfortable and tired legs,.. Nak minta laling urut pon huh bermimpi laaaah~ So that weekend i went to KLCC, the nearest place from site to get my new shoe,.. Lucky me Parkson and Isetan had their SALE,.. i already aimed to get TIMBERLAND for my site shoe, so just headed to Isetan and Parkson! Hmm Isetan dont have much choices and i had mine at Parkson. I think it's worth buying as i got it RM199 from RM399,... Impressed huh!?!  Yeah, the lesson here, only buy when it is on SALE!!!  I've wore this TIMBERLAND for a month and really ease my daily routine on site! Most important it's LIGHT!!! Ouh, supposed to buy safety shoe but it's really hard to have it on my size,.. ;-p

No comments: