Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I got my feet covered!

... yeah,.. 9 months little Liam got his 1st not-so-converse shoe! 

"Thank you, Ibu!" said Liam (just imagined he said that to me,.. hahaha =P)

Last 2 weeks, went for an appointment with my Gynae, Dr. Siti Zaleha and she saw my little Liam didn't wear socks or even shoe! She said "Mana kasut Ziyaad nih? Mommy kene praktis kan Ziyaad pakai kasut,.." Huhuhu memang Ibu jarang pakaikan little Liam sock, kasut pula memang belum belikan lagi! not being sooooo 'kedekut' tapi sebab tak rase keperluan ade kasut! hahahaha,.. so last week, bought him a pair of shoe, yeay! excited nak tunjuk kat Grenma sebab Grenma pon bising jugak little Liam tak pakai stokin,.. kebetulan juga on the way back to our car at jusco carpark, terserempak dengan Grenma, hahaha terus tunjuk kasut Liam cumel tuh,.. kekeke


He looks comfortable with the shoe, and it's light! So he still can move around, climbing, crawling and 'bertatih' with the shoe! I Looooikeeeeeeeeee... =) (Ibu beli brand Kiki Lala je, RM19 and still rase mahal gaks! =P)

No comments: