Monday, September 26, 2011

My Little Family,..

… Last Saturday, went for little family photoshoot at Act.Studio. Redeemed my MilkADeal voucher! Yippey yeay! Yes, it’s our first experience of having studio photoshoot. Overall it was yable and thrilling just because we have to let Liam stay still and giving the best pose to the photographer! Smile with tongue outheh budak bertuah betul! He only can give best pose when he with his darling papa! Should I say more about this ‘Anak Papa’ !?! Huh,.. hopefully his brother will attach with me pulak! So my plan of BF his brother at least for 2 years be my first priority then!Winking smilehahaha ibu jealous! This photoshoot only cost me RM50 instead of RM200 for 1 hour Conceptual Studio Photography + 100 photos in DVD + 1 8R Print. If you want them to edit the photo, need to pay extra charges. So, for me, n dear laling, we can edit it on our own. No harm! Hahaha so suke hati letak frame / carving / text bagai la kan,.. huhuhu Smile Enuff said. Nak letak gambar yang semangat pi edit td! Tapi still tak puas hati sbb gune Corel je,.. Adobe takde kat lappy nih. Nnt lah edit kat dear laling’s workstation! Layan dulu,..

Papa & IbuIbu & LiamPapa & Liam

4 comments:

nurul said...

eh..eh, im senyum weiii~~hehehee...

Unknown said...

Kan!?! hahaha klu tak senyum mmg tak cantik ah gambar walau kene edit pon! heh,..

diyana Farid said...

aku tak sempat beli:( hohohoho

Unknown said...

blh tggu next promo kot diyana~ hhehehe