Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New-Bee...

... Ok i just registered myself with tumblr ...

"Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors, to your theme's HTML."                    source: http://www.tumblr.com

Quite new with this thing, and trying to get used of it. Oh, btw i will use this for photo blog thru my phone! May be photos of my Interior Architecture works, or family event, or holiday and or food and dine! So care to follow my tumblr ? heeeeee...=) 

Dont worry guys,.. i will also update my beloved blog coz this meant sooooo much to me!

2 comments:

sayahappyslalu said...

nak try jugak. good idea, nak letak gambar banyak2.. hehe

Unknown said...

try laaaa,.. jgn lupe add aku eh!