Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favor of Truffles?

… Last nite, I don’t know what cross on my mood, I was soooooo into mood of baking something! So the easiest is baking truffles! Sooooooooooooooooooo easy! (even the kids can bake it too!) No need to heat the oven, just cool it in the fridge.

Oh, this recipe I googled several years ago and cant remember where did I found,.. (Sorry Mr. Sources.Sad smile)

Ingredients:
1 package of Choc Oreo Biscuit – fine crush (I used food processor)
1 package Cream Cheese – (used tatura sbb dah lembut! ngeh3 malas nk soften kan PHILIDELPHIA cheese)
1 package Baking Chocolate
Grounded almond (for decoration)

Method:
1. In a medium bowl, mix the fine crush Oreo with softened Cream Cheese until well blended.
2. Roll the mixture to a ball, about 40++ balls depend on the size of ball
3. Double boiled the Baking Chocolate, dip the ball in the chocolate and arrange on the wax-paper cover baking sheet. (Me, used paper cup! I will reuse for another series of truffles! hehehe)
4. Cool in the fridge for 1 hour before serve.

photo (8)Before set in fridge

IMS_9791Yeay ready to be served! Enjoy!!!
Ni, konon2 nk bw la pi ofis, ttb terigt, me smpi awal bila dah tak sejuk sure la kurang sedap,.. kt ofis pula takde mini fridge,.. simpan blk dlm peti! hahaha tak pe lah esok cube bw klu igt! ngeh3...

No comments: