Friday, April 3, 2009

030408...

030408, a day wif full of surprised, nver thought dat he will say dat to me,.. (shocked!) i thought i have to make a move on him if looking on his style n personality,.. i dont have him on my mind to say dat to me, (i thought of someone else,..AHAHAHA)

030408,
a day that i make a move in accepting him,.. may be not full hearted at dat time, but i risk my life in accepting him,(life always a gamble, it's a matter of surviving) m not sure whether it's a rite decision n m i really meant for dis,.. m suffering so much in previous relation n dis is d only way to get rid those memories, m praying so hard dis decision is the best decision i've ever made,..

030408,
yup i did say who ever come first to meet my family and put full commitment on it i will accept it and dat is my destiny,..

030409,
It has been a year, n am wif him now n forever InsyaAllah,..Alhamdulillah, Allah LOVE me and lead me the way of happiness n may His bless always be wif us,.. Amin,..

Thank you LALING... thank you for cherish me wif dis beautiful LOVE n life,..


For me...


For him

I found this on our way back,.. a cute little kiosk of Maybank2u @ KLCC (ohohoho sy sgt jakun sbb first time jupe! ahahaha)

4 comments:

:: !zyan :: said...

am happy too! Keep on smiling ya kiena =D

Unknown said...

am smiling~

izyan cepat2 la wat sessi 'kenal'! gwe menanti penuh harapan nih...

Rose said...

Dn kenal ims for several years, he's a good guy you can rely on. InsyaAllah it wasn't a wrong decision! Now you know that kan? am happy for you! Semoga sentiasa bahagia for the rest of your entire life with him -amin. ..and x lupa, hope you get conceive again so0n!

Unknown said...

thank u dona,.. may ur prayer cm true, amin~