Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LALING's officemate and Mak Long JB

As usual my routine before going back home is disturbing my Laling at his office.. Ntah cmne ptg tuh derang ade sesi2 mengambil gmbr,.. nih pon sbb officemate KB Branch da nk blk KB. So nih kire bergambr kenang2an la,.. Chewah! beriya2 derang wat adegan melompat, tp xde in my camera...=(



Pastu @ 900pm fetch my mum's cousin (used to call her Mak Long n her Singaporean frens) at Vistana.. My Mak Long lived in JB but work at Maybank, Singapore. They had Maybank's Sport Day at Bangi. I brought them to Plaza Damas (my previous working place, NR Architect & Interior Desing..as part time only!). We had our dinner at Uncle Don. The place quite cool n cossy! ok la x havoc sgt, n pleasent la,.. (x snap bnyk gmbr kt situ only had pict wif my Mak Long only, the rest is in her fren's camera..)

No comments: