Last weekend spent most of my time clearing and settling house chores after 2 weeks i didn't come back home. It was very productive weekend i should say,.. Yeah, finally DL had time for gardening which was more on maintenance of the garden and planter box.*dapat jugak la bersihkan semak samun kat planter box tu,.. sebab mak mai sleep over kat rumah dah tegur pokok serai hakak dah macam semak lalang :'|*
Eh! tetiba mai plak mood nak baking kan,.. It has been sooo long i didn't play with my baking tools, finally am back with baking mode. Tengok ingredient yang ada dalam fridge, its either a cheesecake or sourcream buttercake. *sebenarnya nak buat brownies, tp chocolate bar xde le plak, nah,.. i used whatever available in the fridge! EASY..*
So i decided on the easiest baking method, SOURCREAM BUTTERCAKE!
I googled the basic recipe of sourcream buttercake and made some adjustment.
*hakak memang suka derhaka resepi :P*
Anak-anak hakak pon teruja bila ibu back in bake! Bila siap je cake, terus tanya dah siap ke? Hmmm tak sabau nak ngap lettew! Alhamdulillah, they eat almost quater of the loaf in one go! *Berbunga-bunga hati ibu, naaak....*
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) self raising flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbspn susu pekat manis *less the sugar quantity and i add this for my version*
- 115g butter
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Grease and flour a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add susu pekat manis, sour cream and eggs.
- Add flour and pinch of bicarb soda, mix well. Pour into loaf tin.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into centre of cake comes out clean.