Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tentang Seseorg

haishh.. dont know why from last nite my mind bothering so much 'tentang seseorg'...
yup, i know we cant avoid past n d past really made us today,..

SESEORG... hmmm


Who listened all those times, when u(me) feeling low
Who sat beside me in rough times and helped me where to go
Who gave shoulder when i cried, and helped away the tears
Who try to stay next to me and help me with my fears
Did u forget i once gave u my heart?
Did u forget all those nites we had?
And all those times u said u loved me, now it makes me sad
Did u forget when u called i was there?
I always helped when u were in despare
Well i remember all those times i made sure u were ok
The memories still last
It is hard to put the ones away with love, thats in the past
But u can still call, i will still listen n b there
I will always be your fren

2 comments:

:: the kopi queen :: said...

adakah seseorang itu adalah saya...HAHHAHAHAH... :) heheheh..ku kenal dia...

Unknown said...

hahahaha mmg ko kenal pon!..