Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Alhamdulillah

"hmm k b4 dis mmg syg rapat dgn seseorg,.. dia layan syg baik sgt n gud in comforting me,.. hmm tp hubungan tuh macam di awang2an hurmm x tahu kemane arah tuju,.. waiting 4 about 3 years n there's no progress in d relation make me sick of having it,.. there's lots of tears have been wasted n the pain dat i had almost killing me,..so make a point to stop there, 1 year flew wif lots of things happened,.. then u came in to my life, so dat's it,.. i once told abah if there's any man come to him and want to marry me i'll accept,.. mungkin itu yg terbaik,.. sbb syg da penat,.. penat sgt berharap bende yg x pasti,.. sbb tuh bile laling bgtahu target laling in our relation,i just knew that's wat i need,.. n d feelings come naturally,.. thanx for make me feel being love,..cume syg mmg sgt complicated,.. susa nk paham n susa nk tahan kan? hmm i knew,.. bukan sume org buleh thn,..

at first mmg syg ragu2 juge pasal nk kawen nih,.. but looked to ur effort, i felt confident in u n i accept it,.. bende yg baik n we accept insyaAllah itulah jalannya,.. cume mungkin kite x tahu o not realise that's meant for us,.. tu lah syg tny laling, mm sbb syg thu syg mcm mane,.. susah kan nk tahan dgn syg,.. mm klu kawen kene thn seumur hidup itu pun klu jodoh pjg, i shud ask this b4 d engagement,.. sorii 4 letting u take a risk living wif me,... if u want to turn back just let me know"
~my MSG thru frenster to my LALING before we get married


Alhamdulillah,.. Our MARRIAGE is the best thing i ever had,.. Thnkful to HIM for giving and forgiving... Lots of things happen with a reason, no matter wht will happen we need to rely on HIM, InsyaAllah HE will give HIS guidance as long as we always have HIM in us,..



.:|| LOVE my LALING sooooo much

4 comments:

:: !zyan :: said...

erk...tq for sharing =)

InsyaAllah...Sakina & Salihim akan kekal bersama buat selama2-nya....

Unknown said...

love to share our love...

Thanx Izyan...

peaknee said...

oh my...soooo sweeet occay,may both of u live happily ever after(ayat fairytales;p)

Unknown said...

thanx pini...