Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you so much Ida n Fatin for awarding me this!!! I think it quite sometimes this award things not being spread n given among my circle of bloggers ,.. hahahaha


Here are the rules to accept the award :
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.Well, here are 7 things about myself :
  • Married to MOHD SALIHIM MAT ZALI, my senior @ HBP, USM
  • Love n eagerly to see my Si Demoooks, Ziyaad Ilhaam's milestone
  • Happy n thankful with family i had, Alhamdulillah n May Allah Bless
  • I LOVE baking! Cakes! Pastries! Cookies!
  • I LOVE blog walking especially on9 shopping! weeeee i loikeee
  • I dont do any dish washing coz i'm allergy to the detergent unless it's bio o natural detergent
  • I dont like ironing! i would prefer hijab o tudung (usually shawl) which not causing me to iron before wear. hahahaha
And I'm passing this award to other bloggers with the most wonderful blog (I love dropping by at your blog) :

can i skip listing this one ??? heeeeeee i would prefer not listing it but open it to the my blog readers,.. U r welcome to have this award as i dont have any to give to u, blog readers!

No comments: