Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a boy or girl !?!


Alhamdulillah after 6mnths pregnancy, my laling had his opportunity to accompany me for monthly check up,.. usually my laling just drop me at the clinic n straight away attend his class, after he finished then he will fetch me at the clinic, n i hv to wait him at the pharmacist as i finished the check up early,..


Yesterday i decided to wait for him after his class n went check up together,.. heheheh but we need to rush as the last registration would be at 1130am,,.. luckily we made it at 1115am! fuh~


For the first time also he saw the baby, live thru the monitor! =) i am extremely happy to feel the moment we saw the baby's gender,.. but i need to be patient also as i need to double confirm on the nxt check up which will be nxt week!,.. but insyaAllah it's confirm,... after done with the check up i need to do the blood test which i should do last month,.. heeeeeee the result will be out in several days directly to my clinic,.. and if there's something with the result the doctor will notify me early thru phone before my appoinment,. hopefully the hB is OK! normal~


May Allah Bless~

No comments: