Friday, September 4, 2009

Down to Memory Lane

Hehe cm ngade je tajuk post kali nih,..

My sis gonna through the lane before marriage same as i am, but may b in a different way n story line,.. hahaha wish u all the best sis! (da slalu muncul dlm mimpi nih! haish,..)

Hmm bile teringat balik the memories before we tied the knot mmg klaka n menariks,.. Alhamdulillah we've meant for each other,..

My laling nih jenis yg x romantik n straight forward org nye,.. so klu die nk o suke sesuatu die akan trus terang jer,.. hahaha so once he said that's it! xyah nk simpan lame2, so me plak da penat nk harungi another LOVE before MARRIAGE, so let him be straight wif my dad n families first, xlarat la nk ding dong ding dong dgn perasaan, (ouh that time i was very strict wif my stand," if ade org dtg jupe abah n my abah say YES, that was my destiny!" eventhough i had less feeling towards him that time) My LALING berjaye melepasi sume tuh alhamdulillah,.. hehe bile tny die blk mcm mane perasaan first time jupe abah, he said "bese je~" haishhh,.. kwn2 lain sket punye takut nk jupe my dad die sket punye rilex,.. mungkin klu niat kite ikhlas sume pon OK! =)
It takes 2 months to tie the knot (marriage) after his 1st meeting wif abah,.. so fast eh,..!?! and i m thankfull n feel blessed wif i had now,.. the LOVE after MARRIAGE is so great n beautiful, mungkin ade restu dan keberkatan terdahulu dr family n xlupe ALLAH,.. He is a GREAT PLANNER after all...

ok la,..smbung cite in the next post, rase cm xsedap bdn n perut la plaksss,..

No comments: