Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nur Dina n Shahrul Wedd @ Sg. Petani

Penang - Sg. Petani - Penang (140309 - 150309)

Oh, i really missed the moment we (me n my LOVE Frens) had during our break away Penang-Sg. Petani-Penang,.. So much joy so much laugh so much memories,... if we could turn back time we would make the time freeze so that we never be part with our own hectics life n works! (buleh ke!?! adeeeeh,...) So my journey start wif Eza picked me up at home 430am, our flite departed at 650am, LCCT,.. arrived Penang at 8am, met Azura, Pcloh, n Ayang then headed to Sg. Petani
We gather wif fiza at Dina's Solemnization,..Aiyaksss malas nyer nk crite criti!! xde bakat laaaa,.. so kite tgk gmbr jer laaaa... Let's the photos do the talking,.. ngeh3 (kalu mau bace crite p my LOVE Fren, Fiza,.. ahahaha mekaseh fiza,..)


No comments: