Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baru nak update!?!

Yup, baru nak update! Better than never, right?
The cause of the delay is, all piccas was in *RAW so i need to get my dear laling to convert it to *JPEG
(huhuhu malas nak godeh computer dia! and i was too busy handling Liam and oso works including house chores!!)

Okeh, lets get back to what i want to update today,.. 
(more to piccas update, kekeke)
It's 'RAYA RAYA TERENGGANU'
On 14th Sept 2010 which was 5th day of Raya we went to Kuala Terengganu for my laling's fren's Wedd Reception who was also my senior at HBP, USM!
Congratulation, Qoyek and wife! 




May Allah Bless Both of You, Qoyek & Wife,..

Ouh, on d way to Kuala Terengganu i met my LOVE fren, Fiza at Kemaman! 
Miss u dear, xoxo..
Nanti kite jupe kat Kuantan ke KL ke,.. hehehe

PS. I will update more piccas of Kuala Terengganu later~

No comments: