Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Day


.:||Pos Laju yg xberape nk jamin SAMPAI ESOK~ aduhhh laaaaa...

.:||The THINGS,...

.:||Selendang from SHAWLAWA,.. 2 pieces dual tone, 1 piece stripey! Yeay!!!

.:||Felt Cuppies from Anis, from left: fridge magnet, key-chain, coin pouch

.:||Felt Cuppies yg sgt comeiii~really made my day!!!

Yes i LOVE my day yesterday! after CROCS, i received parcel from SHAWLAWA,.. i ordered last week, 3 pieces! and oso received my Felt Cuppies from my LOVE Fren, Anis! Yeay! It's her giveaway on her blog n i m d lucky one w/out chosen! ahahahaha i really LOVE my day,.. ouh, hope the day wont last n can i have more everyday?? anyone?? pls do give me u have any giveaway,.. i would appreciate it soooooooooo much...

xoxo,

2 comments:

Wan Anis Sorfina said...

Aku baru nak tnya ~

Unknown said...

Thnk you very much~
Ske! ske! ske!